Neuromuscular Re-education – N.M.R
- A deep tissue massage for lasting relief from the pain caused by common injuries, including Sciatica, Low Back Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis and Hip and Knee Pain.
- Works on the soft tissues - the muscles and connective tissues around the joints - rather than the bones and joints themselves. When combined with chiropractic adjustments, the results are long lasting.
- Therapy involves slow, controlled finger pressure to painful, irritated areas in muscle tissues --called “trigger points” – and scar tissue adhesions that remain in tissues for years after an injury.
- Breaks the chronic cycle of muscle spasm and restores flexibility to chronically tight tissues.
- Clients report improved range-of-motion and a significant decrease in pain.